Saturday, June 13, 2020

[Diabolik Lovers: Dark Fate] Subaru Sakamaki Ecstasy Prologue Translation/Traducción

image

Please no reposting onto other sites, just link back to this post-and ask me before translating this into other languages!—-Por favor no republiques y preguntame antés de traducir a otras idiomas.


[[MORE]]

English

image

Scene: Sakamaki Mansion Living Room

Laito: Ah! Here, here! Bitch-chan, Long time no see!

Yui: Eh…! L-Laito…!? What are you doing in this section…?

Ayato: Aah? Why? Well I’m here for a reason, right.

Yui: (Ayato….What does that even mean…?)

Kou: Haah, geez. We were okay with Subaru…and now you guys too…

Kou: We let him in, and now his brothers expect us to let them in too, I guess they’re alike afterall. 

Ayato: Shut up! We have some business with Subaru! Is he here…?

Yui: Subaru…?

Yui: (What reason..)

Laito: Nfu, Bitch-chan.

Laito: It’s a shame, but there isn’t enough time for us to all have a reunion. 

Ayato: Yeah! We have to quickly bring you guys back to the castle!

Subaru:…Why are you here. 

Ayato: Dont “Why are you here” me, Oi, Subaru. Come back to the castle quick!

Ayato: You bastard, you have to deal with the grandma!

Subaru: Aah?

Yui: Grandma…Do you mean Christa?

Ayato: Who else?

Ayato: And…Everyday she goes around in a rampage breaking stuff, eventually she’ll turn the castle to rumble and run away, right?

Laito: Haah, Ayato is exagerrating a bit…

Laito: If that person built the castle, it can’t break that easily.

Laito: But, other than the castle, she’s acting crazy…

Laito: Grandmother Christa’s isn’t in a good state, and we dont know what to do. 

Yui:….

Subaru:….

Laito: If Subaru and Bitch-chan aren’t in the castle, we wont be able to take a break day after day.

Laito: I wonder if it really is because of the eclipse? Cause well, she’s always had an eccentric character, hasn’t she?

Ayato: Whichever it is, I’m done. Oi, Subaru! You bastard, come back now!

Yui: (It looks like Subaru really should be near Christa…)

Yui: (I dont know if it is the eclipse’s influence, but…)

Yui: (I wonder if Christa feels isolated on her own…)

Yui:….

Yui: (Christa’s loneliness can only be filled by Subaru after all….)

Yui: (…..)

Yui: Hey, Subaru…. Can we go back to Christa?

Subaru:….

Yui: We can’t stay here forever…

Yui: Only Subaru, can handle this type of thing…

Subaru:….?

Yui: I don’t know the whole story, but…I think that Christa is lonely.

Yui: Seeing you might disturb her, but her lonely heart is a stronger feeling…

Yui: I think that her feeling to see you is stronger than her feeling of confusion.

Yui: I think…that to save Christa, you need to be present.

Subaru:…

Subaru:….Tch.

Yui:…Subaru?

Yui: (….Perhaps, he isn’t opposed to not returning to castle anymore?)

Yui: (Finally…!)

Ayato: Oh, so you’re feelings changed, come on let’s go!

Yui: Ah, Subaru! Me too…!

Yui:….Subaru?

Yui: (He brushed me off…)

Subaru:….Don’t follow me.

Subaru:…I dont know what she’ll do this time. You’re staying here.

Yui:…Subaru….

Subaru:…And I dont know what I’ll do either.

Ayato and Subaru walk away

Laito: A-Ah. Subaru is his usual self…

Laito: I guess I’ll have to comfort Bitch-chan…right?

Yui:….

Laito: Well, how about we go back to the castle by ourselves. Nfu.

Yui: Ah, Laito…! B-But…Kya!

Kou: Huh~? M Neko Chan! Is it fine to not stay here~?

Kou: They didn’t hear what I said, and if Subaru gets mad I didn’t know a~ thing!

image

Scene Change: Garden

Christa: Older Brother, where are you….! Brother….Brother…..! [TN: She says “兄様”]

Christa: Why did you leave me here!

Christa: Someone! Bring me my brother! Otherwise, I-ll…

Ayato: Well, looks like she’s in that mood. She’s still asking that? See ya!

Ayato walks off

Subaru:…

Subaru:  (All he did was tell me to do something about it….)

Subaru: (It’s the same thing again.)

Subaru: (A lot of the time, my mother mistakes me for my father—)

Christa:….Brother!

Subaru:….

Christa: Brother! When did you come back? I…I’ve been waiting all this time….!

Subaru: (My mother…laughed…)

Subaru:….

Christa: Hey brother wont you come look over here? At these beautiful roses?

Christa: I really wanted you to see this when you returned…!

Subaru: (Older brother…she thinks I’m him after all.)

Subaru: (How she could ever confuse me with Karlhienz is beyond me.)

Subaru pushes her away

Subaru: Oi, I’m leaving.

Christa: ..! Why? No! Don’t do that…

Christa: Don’t leave me, brother…!

Subaru:….

Christa: No…Brother….You’re just going to leave me here….I, I waited so long for you to come back….

Christa: I waited so long…so, stay with me!

Subaru: Tch…Shit.

Subaru pushes her off again

Christa:….! No, brother, don’t leave me!

Christa: If you’re going to leave, take me with you! Because, I’ve been a good girl…

Subaru: Shut up! Don’t follow me!

Christa: Brother!

Subaru leaves

Laito: Huuh? Grandmother Christa is over there…

Laito: She was in a good mood before, looks like this is Subaru’s doing~.

Yui:….

Christa: Hey, brother, next….

Subaru:….

Christa: Ah, Hey! Brother, quickly! Over there…

Yui: (…Christa…is laughing like she’s having fun?)

Yui: (And, brother…? Why in the world would she be calling Subaru that?)

Yui: (But, that’s good…)

Yui: (But, it doesn’t seem that Christa is disturbed by seeing him like she was before….)

Yui: (I was a bit worried, but now I’m relieved.)

image

Scene Change: Sakamaki Mansion Living Room

Subaru: Hah….

Yui: Ah, Subaru!

Subaru:…Yui…!

Subaru: Oi! Why are you coming back from the castle! I told you not to!

Subaru: Dont just decide on your own!

Yui:…Sorry…

Laito: Yep, he’s angry~! I was the one who forced Bitch-chan to go.

Yui: Laito…

Subaru:…Laito! Bastard…

Laito: Nfu. It turned out fine though, right~. I felt bad that this girl was alone and she needed a friend. 

Laito: Subaru, don’t you want Bitch-chan to be accompanied by so~me~one?

Yui: Eh…?

Subaru:…! Shaddup! Go away! You pervert!

Laito: Haah. Subaru, I wish I would at least get a thanks every now and then.

Laito: Well, whatever. See ya, Bitch-chan.

Yui: Ah, Laito! Thanks….!

Subaru:…..

Yui: Uh….Subaru… I’m really sorry, even though you told me to stay back…

Yui: (Subaru….is mad…isn’t he?)

Subaru: Tch.

Subaru: You just let that pervert do whatever he wanted cause of your own selfishness.

Subaru: And on top of that, you even thanked him! What do you mean “Thanks”…!

Yui: Eh…!

Subaru: Fuck….

Subaru punches something

Yui: Uh..Subaru…?

Subaru: Aah!? What!

Yui: Is it okay for me to stay here?

Subaru:….

Subaru: There’s not much we can do but go back.

Subaru: But, you’re to absolutely never, leave my side. Got it?

Yui:…Thanks, Subaru.

Subaru: Tch…

Yui: Ah, Right…

Yui: When I was there with Laito, I couldn’t help but see…

Subaru:…

Yui: I’m glad that you were talking peacefully.

Yui: (When Ayato was explaining…he made it seem like she was constantly unstable…)

Subaru:….

Yui: And, how is Christa now…?

Subaru…Right now, all I really want to do is go back to the room and sleep.

Yui: I see…

Subaru:….

Yui: Hey, Subaru. Christa really looked happy.

Yui: It looks like Christa was happy to see you return after all—

Subaru:…I didn’t do anything for my mother. It’s not like that.

Subaru: In fact, on the contrary, it’s the same as usual…

Yui: Eh…?

Subaru:….

Yui:…What happened?

Subaru:….

Subaru: Hey, Yui. For a bit…is it okay..?

Yui:…? Yeah…

Yui: (What’s…with Subaru’s tone…?)

image

Scene Change: Forest

Subaru:….

Yui:….

Yui: (Subaru is still silent….)

Yui: Hey, Subaru.

Subaru:…

Yui: What happened? About Christa…

Subaru:….

Yui: Kya.

Subaru:….

Subaru gets closer

Yui: S-Subaru..?

Yui: (All of a sudden…what..?)

Subaru: Yui….

Subaru: I…I dont know what I should do.

Yui: Eh…?

Subaru: Didn’t you say something?

Subaru:…That…I was the only one who could save my mother…

Yui:…Yeah.

Subaru: It seems, that you’re wrong. I can’t save my mother…

Yui:…Thats!

Subaru: What you saw before! My mother being happy in the garden!

Subaru: Why don’t you understand!

Subaru: My mother, she always convinced that…I’m Karlhienz!

Subaru: When my mother was happy….

Subaru: When she acts like that, she’s directing it to Karlhienz when he wasn’t her husband, but her cousin that she called brother.

Yui:…!?

image

Subaru: It’s not directed….to me.

Yui:…So, Christa and Karlhienz are…

Subaru: My mother, thought of him as an older brother.

Subaru:…It doesn’t have anything to do with me.

Subaru:…Do you get it now? Even though my mother hates him, it looks like after all, she still…

Subaru: She still loves…Karlhienz.

Yui:…

Subaru: After all, my mother…always…wanted him from the bottom of her heart.

Yui: Subaru….

Subaru: And that’s why, when he didn’t love her back, she hated him…And then he left her alone…

Subaru: My mother, isn’t looking for me…not then, not now…only him…

Subaru: Solely my father, I dont know…

Subaru: But me, never. That’s why I cant save my mother…

Subaru: Shit! Why…For some reason I…!

Subaru: Hahah…I look stupid. For whatever reason, I always…

image

Subaru: In summary…Everything I’ve done up until now, has been a complete waste!

Subaru: I can’t keep doing these things!

Subaru: I really should’ve quit earlier.

Yui:…That’s wrong!

Subaru:….

Yui: You can’t say you’ve given up! That’s not the way…!

Yui: I think Christa…really thinks you’re precious to her.

Subaru: Dont just say things about stuff you know nothing about….!

Yui:….

Yui: (Surely, what I know is very little…but…)

Yui:…I understand. But…isn’t she your family…!

Subaru:…Shut up…! Dont say what you dont understand!

Subaru: I’ll have to shut you up like this, you…don’t understand me…!

Subaru bites her

Yui:….

Subaru:…Hah…What is family…! The entirity of it…is bad…

Subaru:…Fuck!

Yui: Kya…Subaru…!

Subaru bites her, again

Yui: T-That hurts…!

Subaru: What do you know…I’ve always…

Subaru: Damn it…Damn it…!

Monologue

image

Subaru roughly and violently bit into me. 

There wasn’t anything I could do, but shut up and leave him alone. 

In fear of recieving extra pain, my body was at his mercy.

But…


Seeing his eyes behind his hair, he look incredibly sad. Slowly, I moved my arm behind his back. 

For him, there is only this I can do. 

I felt so helpless.

image

Monologue Ends

Yui: nn….

Subaru:…Are you okay?

Yui: (Ah…right…Subaru sucked my blood…I lost conciousness…)

Subaru:…Just now…about that…sorry.

Subaru: You weren’t the one in the wrong…

Yui: Subaru…

Subaru: Hey, Yui….

Subaru: I want to go see my father.

Yui:….Karlhienz?

Subaru: Aah, To be honest, I should have gone sooner.

Subaru: Honestly I also…don-t understand the reason why.

Subaru:…Karlhienz stays in Eden. His castle is there.

Subaru: From now, I’ll go there. I want to talk to him, so…

Subaru: Do you want to go with me too?

Yui:….

Subaru: I’m not asking for you to do anything for me.

Subaru: Because this is something I have to do…but.

Subaru:..I want you to be by my side.

Yui: Subaru…

Yui:…I’ll go. With you.

Subaru:…I see.

Yui: (To be with Subaru, I could go anywhere.)

image

Scene Change: Tsukinami Living Room

Shin: Aah…Fuck…!

Shin: There’s no way I could be out done by a vampire!

Carla:—Unsightly, Shin.

Shin:…Brother!

Carla: Dont let these small things unsettle you.

Shin:..This isn’t something small! It’s his fault that woman escaped!

Carla:—It’s fine. We can look for their movements again.

Carla walks away

Shin:…I understand.

image

Scene Change: Outside of Eden

Yui: Here….?

Subaru:…Aah. Karlhienz is stuck in between time in Eden. 

Yui: Between time…

Subaru: He hides in there and is rarely seen….Over there.

Yui: O-Ok…

image

Scene Change: Hallway in Eden

Yui: (…? There’s no one here…?)

Subaru:…Oi, Are you here? I have something to talk to you about.

Karlhienz: What reason do you have for me, Subaru?

Yui: (….! That voice, where in the world is that coming from…?)

Subaru: Tch, you say that as if you have nothing to be ashamed of. ..

Subaru: I came here because there is something I haven’t understood for a long time.

Karlhienz: Fufu. And, what’s that?

Subaru: I’ll be straight-forward. I have something to ask you.

Karlhienz: Oh, you came here and asked so suddenly, but well, you didn’t come here to talk. …What? 

Subaru:…Call my mother here.

Karlhienz: Christa…? For what? State your reason.

Subaru: There’s no reason. My mother wants to see you.

Subaru: My mother going crazy is your responsbility. 

Subaru: Aren’t you her husband? You’re supposed to find a way, isn’t that in the role?

Karlhienz:….

Yui: (Subaru…)

Karlhienz:…I can’t do that.

Subaru: Wha…

Yui: (…! Why….?)

Subaru: “Can’t do it”….! What do you mean!

Karlhienz: There is no such thing. I can’t do things I can’t do. Didn’t I just say that?

Subaru:….Don’t fuck with me! You can’t just pretend like there isn’t a problem! 

Subaru: I dont want to talk to you like this! Show yourself!

Yui:….Subaru!

Subaru:…..

Karlhienz: Subaru. I’m not going to see your futile struggling.

Karlhienz: You wont be able to break into this room.

Subaru: Fuck…Fuck!

Yui: Stop! Subaru! You shouldn’t do these types of things….! Calm down for a bit…

Subaru: I can’t calm down!

Yui: Kya..!

Subaru:…

Subaru: Tch….I’m not convinced!

Subaru: I’m staying in this castle until you decide to do something!

image

Scene Change: Sakamaki Living Room

Christa: Brother! Brother where are you!

Christa: Why did brother leave my side!

Christa: Why…Why, Why, Why….!

Maniac Epilogue ♥ Ecstasy 01


Español

image

Scene: Sala en la Casa Sakamaki

Laito: Ah! aquí estas! Bitch-chan, fue mucho tiempo sin verte!

Yui: Eh…! L-Laito…!? Que haces en este area?

Ayato: Aah? Porque? Well we’re here for a reason.

Yui: (Ayato….Que significa eso…?)

Kou: Haah, geez. Le permitimos a Subaru…y ahora ustedes tambien…

Kou: Solo proque dejamos a Subaru entrar, supongo que sus hermanos quieren el mismo derecho. Son parecidos, despues de todo.

Ayato: Callate! Tenemos un asunto con Subaru?

Yui: Subaru…?

Yui: (Que sera la razón..)

Laito: Nfu, Bitch-chan.

Laito: Realmente es una lastima, pero no tenemos el tiempo para tener una reunion contigo.

Ayato: Necesitamos que regresen al castillo!

Subaru:…Porque estan aquí.

Ayato: Porque!? Oi, Subaru. Regresa al castillo ahora!

Ayato: Maldito, necesitas hacer algo sobre tú abuela!

Subaru: Aah?

Yui: Abuela….? Quieres dicir, Christa?

Ayato: Quien más?

Ayato: Todos los dias esta rompiendo ó tirando cosas, en poco tiempo, va a destruir el castillo, no?

Laito: Haah, Ayato esta exagerando un poco…

Laito: Esa persona lo construyó, no puede ser destruido tan facíl.

Laito: Pero, todavia esta actuando loca…

Laito: Abuela Christa no esta en buen estado, y no sabemos que hacer….

Yui:….

Subaru:….

Laito: Esi no estan Subaru y Bitch-chan en el castillo, nunca tendremos un descanso dia tras dia.

Laito:No es solamente por el eclipse, no? Siempre ha tenido un character eccentrico.

Ayato: No importa cual es, ya estoy fastidiado. Oi, Subaru! Regresa ahora!

Yui: (Subaru realmente debe estar con Christa …)

Yui: (No se mucho sobre del eclipse, pero…)

Yui: (Quizas Christa se siente sola…)

Yui:….

Yui: (Sin Subaru, Christa se siente Subaru…)

Yui: (…..)

Yui: Hey, Subaru…. Podemos regresar con Christa?

Subaru:….

Yui: No podemos quedarnos aquí para siempre…

Yui: Solamente tú puedes hacer este tipo de cosa.

Subaru:….?

Yui: No se la historia entera, pero sé que Christa se siente sola.

Yui: Quizas viendo té la molesta, pero sú sentimiento de ser aislada es mas grande.

Yui: Sú sentimiento de confusión es menor que su sentimiento para querer verte.

Yui: Pienso….que para que Christa se recuperá, necesitas ser presente.

Subaru:…

Subaru:….Tch.

Yui:…Subaru?

Yui: (….Quizas no esta tan oponido?)

Yui: (Finalmente…!)

Ayato: Oh, ya cambiaste de opinion, vamonos!

Yui: Ah, Subaru! Yo tambien…!

Yui:….Subaru?

Yui: (Me quitó la mano…)

Subaru:….No me sigues. 

Subaru:.. No sé lo que hará esta vez. Tú te vas a quedar aquí. 

Yui:…Subaru….

Subaru:.. No sé lo que yo haré tampoco. 

Ayato y Subaru se van

Laito: A-Ah. Subaru actuá lo mismo. 

Laito: Supongo que yo cuidaré de tí…?

Yui:….

Laito: Pues, vamos al castillo nosotros mismos. Nfu. 

Yui: Ah, Laito…! P-Pero…Kya!

Kou: Huh~? M Neko Chan! Realmente será bien esí te vas de aquí?

Kou: No me escucharon, pero sí Subaru se enoja, no supé nada~!

image

Cambio de Escenario: Jardín

Christa: Hermano mayor, donde estas….Hermano…Hermano…! [TN:  Ella dice“兄様”]

Christa: Porque me dejas aquí sola!

Christa: Alguien! Traíga mí hermano! Sí no, yo….

Ayato: Pues, esta de ese humor. Todaviá pregunta eso? Nos vemos!

Ayato se va

Subaru:…

Subaru:  (Me encargó con hacer algo….)

Subaru: (Es lo mismo de siempre.)

Subaru: (La mayoria del tiempo, mí madre me confundé por mí padre—)

Christa:….Hermano!

Subaru:….

Christa: Hermano! Cuando regresasté? Yo…Yo te he estado esperando todo este tiempo! 

Subaru: (Mí madre…..Esta riendo…)

Subaru:….

Christa: Hermano, no vas a mirar por acá? A estas rosas maravillosas?

Christa: Realmente quieriá que la veás cuando regresasté.

Subaru: (Hermano mayor…realmente piensa que soy el.)

Subaru: (No sé como podría confundirmé por el.)

Subaru la empuja

Subaru: Oi, Ya me voy

Christa: ..! Porque? No, No hagas esto! 

Christa: No me dejes sola, hermano! 

Subaru:….

Christa: No…Hermano….Solo vas a dejarmé aquí…Yo, yo te esperé tanto tiempo…

Christa: Esperé tanto, quedaté!

Subaru: Tch….

Subaru la empuja otra vez

Christa:….! No, hermano, no me dejes!

Christa: Esí te vas, llevamé contigo! Porque, fuí úna niña buena…

Subaru:Callate! No me sigues! 

Christa: Hermano!

Subaru se va

Laito: Huuh? Abuela Christa esta aí.

Laito: Estaba de buen humor antes, parece que esto lo hizo Subaru~.

Yui:….

Christa: Míra, hermano, á esto…

Subaru:….

Christa: Ah, Míra! Apresuraté, hermano! Aí!

Yui: (…Christa…parece que se esta divertiendo, hasta rié…)

Yui: (Pero, hermano..? Porque le dice eso a Subaru?)

Yui: (Pero, estoy feliz…)

Yui: (Parece que Christa no esta enojada de verlo como lo estaba antes….)

Yui: (Estaba preocupada, pero ahora, estoy tranquila.)

image

Cambio de Escenario: Sala en la Casa Sakamaki

Subaru: Hah….

Yui: Ah, Subaru!

Subaru:…Yui…!

Subaru: Oi! Porque vienes de el castillo! Te dijé que no!

Subaru: No seas tan egoista! 

Yui:…Lo siento..

Laito: Sip, esta enojado~! Fuí yo quien la llevó al castillo. 

Yui: Laito…

Subaru:…Laito! Eres….

Laito: Nfu. Pero no importa, nada pasó~. Pareciá que esta niña quieria compania, a sí que….

Laito: Subaru, no quierias que Bitch-chan será accompañada por al~gu~ien?

Yui: Eh…?

Subaru:…! Callate! Largaté! Pervertido!

Laito: Haah. Subaru, me gustariá oír que agredezcas de vez en cuando.

Laito: Pues, esta bien. Nos vemos, Bitch-chan.

Yui: Ah, Laito! Gracias….!

Subaru:…..

Yui: Uh….Subaru… Perdón, tú me dijiste que me quede aquí…

Yui: (Subaru….esta enojad…no?)

Subaru: Tch.

Subaru: Lo dejaste hacer lo que quieria por ser egoísta.

Subaru: Y hasta lo agradeciste!  “Gracias”…!

Yui: Eh…!

Subaru: Maldito….

Subaru rompe algo

Yui: Uh..Subaru…?

Subaru: Aah!? Que!

Yui: Estará bien quedar aquí?

Subaru:….

Subaru: No hay mucho más que podemos hacer que regresar.

Subaru: Pero, nunca te separas de mí lado.

Yui:…Gracias, Subaru.

Subaru: Tch…

Yui: Ah, Verdad….

Yui: Cuando estaba aí con Laito, ví que…

Subaru:…

Yui: Estoy felíz que estaban hablando traquilos.

Yui: (Ayato exageró cuando hablava que Christa siempre estaba loca…)

Subaru:….

Yui: Y, como esta Christa ahora?

Subaru…Ahora, la unica cosa que quiero hacer es regresar a mí cuarto y dormír.

Yui: Veo…

Subaru:….

Yui: Hey, Subaru. Christa realmente apreció felíz.

Yui: Parece que Christa realmente estuvó felíz de verte—

Subaru:…No hice nada por ella. No es lo que piensas.

Subaru: Es lo contrario. Es lo mismo que siempre.

Yui: Eh…?

Subaru:….

Yui:…Que pasó?

Subaru:….

Subaru: Hey, Yui. Por un rato…esta bien..?

Yui:…? Sí….

Yui: (Porque tiene ese tonó…?)

image

Cambio de Escenario: Bosque

Subaru:….

Yui:….

Yui: (Subaru se quedo callado…)

Yui: Hey, Subaru.

Subaru:…

Yui: Que pasó? Sobre Christa…

Subaru:….

Yui: Kya.

Subaru:….

Subaru se acerca

Yui: S-Subaru..?

Yui: (De repente…Que..?)

Subaru: Yui….

Subaru:No….No sé lo que puedo hacer.

Yui: Eh…?

Subaru: Tú dijiste algo antes.

Subaru:…Que…Yo era el unico que podriá salvar a mí madre.

Yui:…Si.

Subaru: Parece que estas incorrecta. No puedo salvar a mí madre…

Yui:…Eso es!

Subaru: Lo que visté en el jardín!

Subaru: Porque no lo entiendes!

Subaru: Mí madre, esta convencida que…que yo soy Karlhienz!

Subaru: Cuando mí madre estaba felíz…

Subaru: En ese momento lo directa á Karlhienz. Pero cuando no era sú esposo, pero sú primo, quien le llamó hermano.

Yui:…!?

image

Subaru: No es á…mí.

Yui:…Christa y Karlhienz son…

Subaru: Mí madre siempre pensó de el como un hermano mayor.

Subaru:…Yo no tengo nada que ver.

Subaru:…Entiendes ahora? Lo odiá pero, parece que todaviá,  á Karlhienz…

Subaru: Ella lo amá…á Karlhienz…

Yui:…

Subaru: Desde todo, mi madre siempre lo quizo…

Yui: Subaru….

Subaru: Y eso es porque cuando el lo amabá, ella lo odió…Luego, lo dejó solo…

Subaru: Mí madre no me busca…no en el pasado, y no ahora…solamente á el….

Subaru: Solamente mí padre…no sé…

Subaru:Pero a mí, nunca. Eso es porque no puedo salvar a mí madre…

Subaru: Porque…por una razón, yo…yo..!

Subaru: Hahah…Parezco como idiota. Por algún razón, siempre he…

image

Subaru: En corto…Todo lo que he hecho hasta ahora, fue un desperdicio!

Subaru: No puedo continuar de hacer estas cosas!

Subaru: No sé porque no dejé de hacer lo antes!

Yui:…Estas incorrecto!

Subaru:….

Yui: No puedes dicir que ya renunicasté! No es la salida..!

Yui: Pienso que para Christa, eres algo precioso…

Subaru: No hables sobre las cosas en que sabes nada…!

Yui:….

Yui: (Sé que sé poco…pero…)

Yui:…Entiendo. Pero…es tú familia…!

Subaru:…Callate…! No digas que lo entiendes, porque no es así!

Subaru la muerde

Yui:….

Subaru:…Hah…Cual familia…! Todos estan mal…

Subaru:…Malditos!

Yui: Kya…Subaru…!

Subaru la muerde otra vez

Yui: D-Duele…!

Subaru: Que puedes saber tú…siempre he…

Subaru: Maldito…Maldito…!

Monologo

image

Subaru me mordió con fuerza.

Na habia que hacer, pero callarmé y dejaló hacer lo que queriá.

Recibiendo más dolor me dió miedo, a sí que, mí cuerpo estaba a sú volentad. 

Pero…


Sus ojos detras de sú pelo aparentian demasiado triste. Moví mí hombro a sú espalda.  

Por él, solo puede hacer esto. 

Me siento tan incapaz. 

image

Monologo Termina

Yui: nn….

Subaru:…Estas bien?

Yui: (Ah..Verdad….Subaru tomó mí sangre…perdí el conocimiento…)

Subaru:…Lo de ahora…lo siento…

Subaru: Tú no tenias la culpa….

Yui: Subaru…

Subaru: Hey, Yui….

Subaru: Quiero ír á ver mí padre.

Yui:….Karlhienz?

Subaru: Aah, Realmente debí ír antes.

Subaru: Porque, yo tambien no sé la razón que tubó….

Subaru:…Karlhienz vivé en un castillo en Edén. 

Subaru: Desde ahora, iré a verlo. 

Subaru: Quieres ír conmigo tambien?

Yui:….

Subaru: No te pidó que hagas algo por mí…

Subaru: Esto es algo que debó hacer…

Subaru:..Quiero que estes a mí lado. 

Yui: Subaru…

Yui:…Iré. Contigo. 

Subaru:…Veo. 

Yui: (Á estar con Subaru, podriá ír á cual quier lugar.)

image

Scene Change: Tsukinami Living Room

Shin: Aah…Maldito…!

Shin: No es posible que un vampiro que me superera…!

Carla:—No te ves bien, Shin. 

Shin:…Hermano! 

Carla: No dejes estas cosas pequeñas molestarté. 

Shin:..Esto no es algo pequeño! Por sú culpa, esa mujer se escapó! 

Carla:—Esta bien. Podemos ver sú trazo otra vez. 

Carla se va

Shin:…Entiendo. 

image

Cambio de Escenario: Afuera del Edén

Yui: Aquí….?

Subaru:…Aah. Karlhienz esta entre tiempos aquí. 

Yui: Entre tiempo…

Subaru: Aí escondé, y casí nunca se puede ver….Por allá. 

Yui: O-Ok…

image

Cambio de Escenario: Corridor en el Edén

Yui: (…? Hay nadien aquí…?)

Subaru:…Oi, Estas aquí? Tengo algo que dicirte. 

Karlhienz: Que razón tienes para mí, Subaru? 

Yui: (….! Esa voz, de donde viene…?)

Subaru: Tch, Lo dices como que hay nada que tienes de ser arrepentido…

Subaru:Viné aquí porque hay algo que no he entendido por mucho tiempo. 

Karlhienz: Fufu. Y, que es?

Subaru: Seré directo. Tengo algo que quiero que hagas. 

Karlhienz: Oh, no tienes mucho rato aquí y quieres algo, pues, no vinisté a hablar…Que es?

Subaru:…Llama a mí madre aquí. 

Karlhienz: Christa…? Y porque? Dimélo. 

Subaru: No hay razón. Mí madre quiere verte. 

Subaru: Tú eres la razón que mí madre esta así. 

Subaru: No eres sú esposo? Es tú responsibilidad encontrar una manera, no es tú deber?

Karlhienz:….

Yui: (Subaru…)

Karlhienz:…No puedo hacer eso. 

Subaru: Que…

Yui: (…! Porque….?)

Subaru: “No puedo hacer eso”….! Que significa eso! 

Karlhienz: No existe. No puedo hacer lo que no puedo hacer.  No te dijé hace rato? 

Subaru:….No jueges conmigo! No puedes actuar como que no hay un problema! 

Subaru: No quiero hablar contigo de esta manera! Muestra tú cara!

Yui:….Subaru!

Subaru:…..

Karlhienz: Subaru. No voy a quedarmé a ver tus intentos inutíles.

Karlhienz: No puedes romper tú camino hasta este cuarto.

Subaru: Maldito…Maldito!

Yui: Para! Subaru! No debes hacer estas cosas….! Descansa un poco…

Subaru: No puedo descansar!

Yui: Kya..!

Subaru:…

Subaru: Tch….No estoy convincido!

Subaru: Voy a quedarmé en este castillo hasta que hagas algo!

image

Cambio de Escenario: Sala en la Casa Sakamaki

Christa: Hermano! Hermano donde estas!

Christa: Por qué se fué de mí lado, hermano…

Christa: Por qué…Por qué, Por qué, Por qué…!

Maniac Epilógo ♥ Ecstasy 01

No comments:

Post a Comment

my new website! ♡

Let me start off with saying that I'm grateful if you're reading this. I disappeared from tumblr with almost no explanation a year a...