Saturday, June 13, 2020

[Diabolik Lovers: Dark Fate] Subaru Sakamaki Ecstasy 01 Translation/Traducción

image

Please no reposting onto other sites, just link back to this post-and ask me before translating this into other languages!—-Por favor no republiques y preguntame antés de traducir a otras idiomas.


English

image

Scene: Guest Room in Eden

Subaru:….

Yui: (Subaru is in a bad mood…but I guess that’s unavoidable.)

Yui: (I wonder if its better not to talk right now…)

Yui: ..! Ow…

Yui: (Ah…I got a papercut…)

Subaru: Yui, What’s wrong?

Yui: Ah…Subaru.

Yui: No…it’s nothing important. 

Yui: This book gave me a papercut…

Subaru: Aren’t you bleeding!

Subaru: Don’t let yourself bleed without my permission!

Yui: S-Sorry..

Yui: (Subaru is always in an awful mood after all…)

Subaru:…Tch…

Subaru:…I shouldn’t have shouted…Are you okay?

Yui: Y-Yea…It’s just a small cut.

Yui: (It hurts a little but…)

Subaru: Size doesn’t matter. The problem is that you gave yourself a cut. 

Subaru: Tch…let me see.

Yui: Eh…

Subaru: Here…

Subaru:…It’s just your index finger…

Yui: It was only from turning a page.

Subaru:…You’re pretty stupid aren’t you…

Subaru:…..

Yui:…Subaru?

Yui: (What’s going on…he’s just staring at my hand…)

Subaru:…Your fingers…they’re thin..

Yui: Eh!?

Yui: S-Subaru what did you say…!?

Subaru:…uh…

Subaru: That wasn’t a compliment or anything!

Subaru: I mean, it looks so thin they could break easily…!

Yui: (Saying something like that suddenly….Oh, that’s embarassing…)

Yui: Subaru….

image

Selection: Your face is red or Let go of my hand…

♥ Let go of my hand… (M)

Yui: Let go of my hand…

Subaru:…h…You didn’t have to tell me, I was gonna let go anyways!

Subaru: Now…

Subaru: Fuck…

Yui: (Ah…Subaru looked away…)

Subaru:….

Yui: (What should I do…. Subaru turned away and isn’t looking back at me…)

Yui: Uh….Subaru, sorry?

Yui: Because I dont know how I cut my finger…

Yui: (But I was happy when he complimented my hand…)

Subaru: You’re right. It was a bother that you cut your finger. 

Subaru:…Right.

Subaru: So, your finger will need some sort of punishement right?

Yui:…Eh?

Subaru: Lend me it….hah….

Yui: ….gh….! Subaru…..! Ouch!

Yui: (He’s biting the cut….!?)

Subaru: I said punishment didn’t I? 

Subaru: The only way you’re gonna injure yourself….is through my fangs…!

Yui: Ow…!

Subaru: Heheh…How can you say that when you’re putting on such a nice expression? 

Subaru: Has the pain…turned into pleasure?….

Yui: (….uh…Is it as Subaru said…?)

Yui: (The wound feels numb…I can’t concentrate…)

Subaru:…Today, I’ll just drink from your fingers.

Subaru:….

Yui:….

Subaru: Like this…I’ll stick to biting and licking from here…

Yui:…Ah…!

Subaru: Pain and pleasure…Are you starting to get it?

Subaru: Heheh…Nice expression…

Yui: Suba..ru..

Subaru: Cry out more, Yui…

Ecstasy Prologue  Ecstasy 02


Español

image

Escenario: Recamera de Invitados en el Edén 

Subaru:….

Yui: (Subaru esta de mal humór…pero por el no es incomún…)

Yui: (Quizas es mejor no hablar con él…)

Yui: ..! Ow…

Yui: (Ah…me corté…)

Subaru: Yui, Que pasa?

Yui: Ah…Subaru.

Yui: No…es nada grande.

Yui: Me corté el dedo con la página del libro…

Subaru: No sangras! 

Subaru: No debes dejarté sangrar sín mí permiso! 

Yui: L-Lo siento…

Yui: (Subaru esta de mal humór despues de todo…)

Subaru:…Tch…

Subaru:…Siento mal que té grité. Estas bien?

Yui: S-Sí…solo es una herida pequeña…

Yui: (Duele un poco, pero…)

Subaru: El tamaño no importa. El problema es que tienes una herida. 

Subaru: Tch…dejamé ver. 

Yui: Eh…

Subaru: Aver…

Subaru:…Solo es el dedo en el medio.

Yui: Era solo por voltear la página. 

Subaru:…Eres tán torpe…

Subaru:…..

Yui:…Subaru?

Yui: (Que esta haciendo…no para de examinar mí mano…)

Subaru:…Tus dedos son delgadas..

Yui: Eh!?

Yui: S-Subaru que dijiste…!?

Subaru:…uh…

Subaru: No fue cosa buena!

Subaru: Hasta, parece que podrian quebrar a cual quier momento…!

Yui: (Diciendo algo así de repente…es vergonzozo…)

Yui: Subaru….

image

Seleccio: Tú cara esta sonrojando ó Suelta mí mano

♥Suelta mí mano (M)

Yui: Suelta mí mano…

Subaru:…h…No necesitabas dicirmé, ya lo ibá a hacer!

Subaru: Ahora…

Subaru: Nó…

Yui: (Ah…Subaru volteó hacea al otro lado…)

Subaru:….

Yui: (Que debo hacer…. Subaru ya no quiere ver hacea mí…)

Yui: Eh….Subaru, perdón?

Yui: Es mí culpa por cortar mí dedo…

Yui: (Estaba feliz que dijó mís dedos erán delgadas…)

Subaru: Tienes razón. Fue ún molesto que cortasté tu dedo…

Subaru:…Claro. 

Subaru: A si que, tú dedo necesitará ún castigo, no?

Yui:…Eh?

Subaru: Damelá….hah….

Yui: ….gh….! Subaru…..! Duele! 

Yui: (Esta mordiendo la herida….!?)

Subaru: Dijé un castigo, no? 

Subaru: La unica manera que te vas a herir…es por mis colmillos…!

Yui: Ow…!

Subaru: Heheh…Como puedes actuar así cuando tienes una expressión así?

Subaru: El dolor se convierte a placer?

Yui: (….uh…será verdad, lo que dijó Subaru…?)

Yui: (No puedo sentir mí herida…y no puedo pensar…)

Subaru:…Hoy, solo voy a tomar de tus dedos…

Subaru:….

Yui:….

Subaru: En esta manera…de morder luego namer…

Yui:…Ah…!

Subaru: Dolor y placer…estas intentando de entenderlo…?

Subaru: Heheh….es una buena expressión…

Yui: Suba..ru..

Subaru: Grita más, Yui…

Ecstasy Prologue  Ecstasy 02

No comments:

Post a Comment

my new website! ♡

Let me start off with saying that I'm grateful if you're reading this. I disappeared from tumblr with almost no explanation a year a...