Friday, June 12, 2020

[Diabolik Lovers: Dark Fate] Subaru Sakamaki Maniac 10 Translation/Traducción

image

Please no reposting onto other sites, just link back to this post-and ask me before translating this into other languages!—-Por favor no republiques y preguntame antés de traducir a otras idiomas.


English

image

Scene: Tsukinami House’s Dungeon, Subaru’s Monologue

—-If I was stronger, could I protect Yui? 

If being strong means,

That you’re able to protect who you want to protect.

Then, the me today…is strong. 

image

Subaru’s Monologue Ends

Subaru: (—She was taken away by them again…)

Subaru: (Fuck, what’s the best thing I can do…)

Carla: That is unsightly, vampire. 

Subaru:….Bastard….!

Carla: Since you’ve been cornered, we can continue the question from earlier. 

Subaru: Aah…?

Carla: You said that to be strong means that you can protect those you want to protect. 

Carla: Has your way of thinking changed now? In your current situation, do you still believe that you are strong? 

Subaru:…I….

Carla: Admit, that you are weak. 

Carla: That woman, now embodies your own weakness.

Subaru: Shut it…Shut up!!

Subaru: (…? It’s an iron cell…)

Subaru: (…It looks like the founders haven’t taken notice of it yet. That means—)

Subaru:..Aah, You’re right about what you’re saying.

Carla:…You’re suddenly obedient.

Subaru: It’s better that you dont worry about me destroying things. 

Subaru: If I try to kill you guys here, I wont be able to save Yui.

Carla: So you finally are thinking with your head. 

Subaru: What do you plan on doing with us?

Subaru: Why do you need us here? Tell me.

Carla:…Right.

Carla: It is too late for me to explain today. I will explain this matter tomorrow.

Subaru: Oi, Wait….!

Subaru: (….Alright, Let’s go.)

Subaru:….

Subaru bends the cell, and escapes

Subaru: (I broke it…like I thought.)

Subaru: (The root of the cell was already weakened through punching it, and it was already old…)

Subaru:…Anyways, I’m free.

Subaru: I’ll leave now, before they look for me….!

image

Scene Change: Tsukinami Mansion Guest Room

Yui:…It’s futile. It’s locked shut. 

Yui: (I tried breaking the lock, but with my amount of strength, I couldn’t)

Yui: (What will I do now? Am I going to be trapped here forever?)

Yui: (And Subaru too, will I never see hima gain…?)

Yui:…h…Subaru…!

Yui:…!

Yui: (W-What…?)

Yui: (The door…maybe, someone is kicking it from the outside?)

???: Ora!!

The door breaks

Yui: Kya…!

Subaru:…! You’re here, Yui!

Yui: Subaru…!?

Yui: How…you were imprisoned in the cell.

Subaru: That doesn’t matter. I’m glad your safe. 

Yui: You came to save me?

Subaru: Of course, is there another reason I’d be here?

image

Selection: Thanks or It’s dangerous

♥Thanks

Yui: Thanks, Subaru.

Subaru: You dont need to thank me, you’re already safe…

Wolves howl

Yui:.!!

Yui: (The wolves howling, it’ll alert Carla and Shin, wont it?)

Subaru: We dont have time to waste, let’s go!

Yui: Yep…!

Ending Monologue Selection

image

After celebrating, we quickly escaped from the mansion.

What was the founder’s intentions? Why would they capture us…?

But, for now, we escaped the cruel hands of the founders….

Correct Options: #2目的/Intention & #3魔の手/Cruel hand

Maniac 09 ♥ Maniac Epilogue


Español

image

Scene: Tsukinami House’s Dungeon, Subaru’s Monologue

—-Si fuera más fuerte, podría protejer a Yui? 

Si ser fuerte es,

Poder protejer a los que quieres protejer,

Significa que, el yo del presente es…fuerte. 

image

El Monologo de Subaru Termina

Subaru: (—La quitarón de mí otra vez…)

Subaru: (Que sera la mejor cosa que puede hacer…)

Carla: Es una expressión feo, vampiro. 

Subaru:….Maldito….!

Carla: Ahora que estas atrapado, podemos continuar nuestra conversacion de antes. 

Subaru: Aah…?

Carla: Dijiste que siendo fuerte significa que puedes protejer los que quieres protejer. 

Carla: Han tus pensamientos cambiado? En tú situacion, todavia crees que eres fuerte?

Subaru:…I….

Carla: Admitalo, eres debil. 

Carla: Esa mujer, ahora es la encarnación de tú debilidad. 

Subaru: Callate…Callate!

Subaru: (…? La celda de hierro…)

Subaru: (…Parece que los fundadores no lo han notado todavia. Significa que—-)

Subaru:..Aah, es verdad. Lo que dices. 

Carla:…De repente te pones tranquilo.

Subaru: Es mas importante que no estes preocupado que vaya de alboroto. 

Subaru: Esi trato de matar a ustedes aquí, no podré salvar a Yui. 

Carla: Al final pienzas con tú cabeza…

Subaru: Tú, que pienzas hacer con nosotros?

Subaru: Por que nos necesitas aquí? Digamelo.

Carla:…Ya veo.

Carla: Ya es muy tarde hoy para dicirte. Explicaré mañana. 

Subaru: Oi, Espera…!

Subaru: (….Bien, intentemos.)

Subaru:….

Subaru dobla la celda, y salé

Subaru: (Lo rompí…como pensé.)

Subaru: (El fondo de la celda estaba suelto por tantas puñetazos. Y tambien, por ser tan antiguo…)

Subaru:…De alguna manera, estoy libre. 

Subaru: Voy ahora…antes que ellos me busquen….!

image

Cambio de Escenario: Recamera de Invitados en la Casa Tsukinami

Yui:…Es inutíl. Todavia esta cerrado con llave. 

Yui: (Intenté romper la llave, pero con mí fuerza no se puede.)

Yui: (Que haré ahora? Estaré encerrada aquí para siempre?)

Yui: (Y Subaru tambien, nunca voy a verlo…?)

Yui:…h…Subaru…!

Yui:…!

Yui: (Q-Que…?)

Yui: (La puerta…quizas, alguien lo esta golpeando del otro lado?)

???: Ora!! 

La puerta se rompe

Yui: Kya…!

Subaru:…! aquí estas, Yui!

Yui: Subaru…!?

Yui: Como…Estabas encerrado en la carcel…

Subaru: Eso no importa. Ahora, estoy agradecido que estas a salvo.

Yui: Vínes a rescatarmé?

Subaru: Por supuesto, hay otra razón que este aquí?

image

Selección: Gracias ó Es Peligroso

♥Gracias

Yui: Gracias, Subaru.

Subaru: No necessitas agrederme, ya que estes a salvo….

Lobos aúllan

Yui:.!!

Yui: (El aullido de lobo…alertará a Carla y Shin verdad?)

Subaru: No tenemos tiempo para desperdiciar. Ya vamonos!

Yui: Sip…!

Monologo Final Selección

image

Despues de estar alegre, rapídamente escapamos de la mansion.

Que fue la intención de los fundadores? Porque quierián capturarnos…

Pero, por ahora, escapamos de la manos crueles de los fundadores…

Opciones Correctas: #2目的/intención & #3魔の手/Manos crueles

Maniac 09 ♥ Maniac Epilógo

No comments:

Post a Comment

my new website! ♡

Let me start off with saying that I'm grateful if you're reading this. I disappeared from tumblr with almost no explanation a year a...