Saturday, June 13, 2020

[Diabolik Lovers: Dark Fate] Subaru Sakamaki Ecstasy 05 Translation/Traducción

image

Please no reposting onto other sites, just link back to this post-and ask me before translating this into other languages!—-Por favor no republiques y preguntame antés de traducir a otras idiomas.


English

image

Scene: Forest

Yui: Wah…The forest in the Demon World is really dark…

Subaru:…Yeah, compared to the Human World.

Subaru: About that…Why are we even here.

Yui: Uhh…I thought you needed a change of scenery.

Subaru: Tch…

Yui: (Uh, It seemed that coming here was a good idea…but, now I have a bad feeling.)

Subaru: Oi, Why’re you walking all scared?

Yui: Eh…Well, this forest gives off a bad vibe…

Subaru: Haah…It can’t be helped…well…lend me your hand.

Yui: Eh…?

Subaru: Cause…If you’re so anxious, I said you should hold my hand. 

Yui: Ah…!

Subaru: Do you want to hold hands or not! …Annoying. 

Yui: H-Hold hands…!

Subaru: Hmph…

Yui: Thanks, Subaru.

Subaru: And…It’s annoying if you’re walking next to me scared. 

Yui: (…He might be talking all tough, but,)

Yui: (He sure is grasping my hand tightly.)

Yui: (Until now, I was anxious because this looked scary, but now…)

Yui: (This is thanks to Subaru.)

Yui: (I want to support Subaru…Because after all, I was saved by him.)

Subaru: What are you thinking?

Yui: Ah…Sorry. It’s nothing.

Subaru: Is that so? Well, it’s fine.

image

Scene Change: Cave

Yui: Here…?

Subaru: Looks like it’s a cave. We must’ve gone out pretty far.

Yui: Yea…That’s obvious, but, it’ll get really dark here…

Yui: (What if a ghost appears…Maybe ghosts are a weird thing to talk about in the Demon World but…)

Subaru:..What, are you going to start talking about how you’re scared again?

Yui: Ah…No, I’m not scared…Because I’m holding your hand… 

Subaru:….h…Right.

Yui: So, I’m fi—

Bat flies by

Yui:…!? W-What…!?

Subaru:…, Oi…Dont hug me like that!

Yui: Cause…!

Subaru: That was just a bat! Dont be worried!

Yui: Ah…A bat…Right, sorry…

Yui: (Since I was thinking about ghosts, I thought it could’ve been a ghost…)

Subaru:..If that was scary, should we leave? 

Yui: Uhh….

Yui: (What should I do…?)

image

Selection: Leave or Dont leave

♥Leave (M)

Yui: (It’s better to leave, if another bat flies by, I’ll get scared…)

Yui:…I want to..leave.

Subaru: You’re suddenly meek…Did that really scare you that much?

Yui: Yea…After something so sudden, I was startled after all…

Subaru: Honestly, seeing you scared like this here isn’t so bad, but,…

Subaru:…Well, I’ll forgive you this time.

Yui: Subaru…

Subaru: You can cry even when you can’t see.

Yui: Eh…What do you mean…!?

Subaru: Now then. We should get going then?

Yui: Yea…

image

Scene Change: Forest

Yui: Haah…We’re finally back…!

Subaru: You seem nervous…

Yui: B-But, we’re finally back here so I’m fine now!

Yui: The forest is much better than the cave, I think it’s brighter. 

Subaru: Brighter…there’s mostly no light but at the same time…

Subaru: There’s tree roots so be careful.

Yui: Yea, I understa—

Subaru: Ah, Oi!

Yui: Eh? Kyaa..!

Yui: Ouch…

Yui: (While he was saying it…)

Subaru: Jeez…You’re really stupid aren’t you…

Subaru: I said it while being right here and you still manage to fall.

Yui: Yea…I was thinking the same…

Subaru: Did you sprain anything?

Yui: A little bit…? But I’m fine. Because I can walk…ouch…

Subaru:..Dont overdo it. 

Yui: I’m sorry…

Subaru: Hah…It can’t be helped…Hold on tight.

Yui:..S-Subaru!?

Yui: (This is embarassing, he’s carrying me princess-style…!)

Subaru: Hmph, What did you say? You can’t walk on your own so be quiet and I’ll carry you.

Yui: I’m so sorry…Thanks…

Subaru:…Making me work like this…

Subaru: Until we get back to the castle, be quiet and hold on.

Ecstasy 04 ♥ Ecstasy 06


Español

image

Escenario: Bosque

Yui: Wah…El bosque en el Mundo de los Demonios realmente es obscuro…

Subaru:…Supongo, comparado al Mundo Humano. 

Subaru: Por eso…que estamos haciendo aqui.

Yui: Ehh…Pense que necesitabas un cambio de escenario. 

Subaru: Tch…

Yui: (Eh, al principio pense que fue una buena idea…pero, ahora me siento mal.)

Subaru: Oi, Porque tiemblas?

Yui: Eh…Pues, este bosque me da un mal presentimiento…

Subaru: Haah…no hay nada más que hacer…pues…dame tú mano. 

Yui: ¿..Eh…?

Subaru: Si…estas tan ansiosa, dije que deberías sostener mi mano. 

Yui: Ah…!

Subaru: Si ó no, quieres sostener mi mano?! …Metiche. 

Yui: Q-Quiero sostener tú mano…!

Subaru: Hmf…

Yui: Gracias, Subaru.

Subaru: Es molesto…que camines junto a mi asustada.

Yui: (…Esta hablando en una forma fuerte, pero,)

Yui: (Esta apretando mi mano.)

Yui: (Hasta ahorita, pensé que tenia miedo, pero ahora…)

Yui: (Todo es gracias a Subaru.)

Yui: (Quiero apoyar a Subaru…Después de todo, me salvo.)

Subaru: ¿De que piensas?

Yui: Ah…Perdon. Es nada. 

Subaru: ¿En serio? 

image

Cambio de Escenario: Cueva

Yui: Aqui…?

Subaru: Parece que es una cueva. Hemos ido lejos.

Yui: Si…Es obvio, pero, se va a obscurecer…

Yui: (Quizás aparecerá un fantasma…Quizás es raro hablar sobre fantasmas en el Mundo de los Demonios…)

Subaru:..Que, ¿vas a empezar hablando sobre tu miedo?

Yui: Ah…No, No tengo miedo…Porque estamos tomados de la mano.

Subaru:….h…Bien.

Yui: A si que, estoy bie–

Un murciélago vuela tras ellos

Yui:…!? ¿Q-Qued…!?

Subaru:…, Oi…No me abrazes de esa manera!

Yui: Es que…!

Subaru: Solo fue un murciélago! No estés preocupada!

Yui: Ah…Un murciélago…Es verdad, perdón…

Yui: (Por pensar sobre los fantasmas, pensé que fue un fantasma…)

Subaru:..Si te dio miedo, ¿es mejor que nos vamos?

Yui: Ehh….

Yui: (¿Que haré…?)

image

Seleccion: ir ó Quedarse

♥Ír (M)

Yui: (Es mejor irnos, si hay otro murciélago, me dará susto…)

Yui:…Me quiero…ir…

Subaru: De repente estas asustada…Realmente te dio tanto miedo?

Yui: Si…Después de algo así de repente, me dio susto…

Subaru: De verdad no es algo malo verte asustada, pero,…

Subaru:…Pues, te perdonaré esta vez. 

Yui: Subaru…

Subaru: Puedes llorar cuando no hay nada que ver también. 

Yui: Eh…Que significa eso…!?

Subaru: Ahora. Debemos irnos?

Yui: Si…

image

Cambio de Escenario: Bosque

Yui: Haah…Finalmente estamos de regreso…!

Subaru: Pareces pensativa…

Yui: S-Si, pero, ya estamos de regreso a si que estoy bien! 

Yui: El bosque es mucho mejor que la cueva, hay más luz. 

Subaru: Luz…casi no hay luz pero al mismo tiempo…

Subaru: Hay las raíces de los arboles, a si que tengas cuidado.

Yui: Si, entendid—

Subaru: Ah, Oi!

Yui: Eh? Kyaa..!

Yui: Eso dolio…

Yui: (Mientras lo estaba diciendo…)

Subaru: En verdad eres tonta…

Subaru: Estaba junto a tí cuando te lo dijé y todavia…

Yui: Si…estoy pensando de lo mismo…

Subaru: ¿Te torciste algo?

Yui: Quizás un poco…Pero estoy bien. Puedo caminar…ow…

Subaru:..No lo exageres.

Yui: Lo siento…

Subaru: Hah…No hay nada más que hacer…Sostengame.

Yui:..S-Subaru!?

Yui: (Que vergonzoso, me esta cargando como una princesa…!)

Subaru: Hmf, Que dijiste? No puedes caminar sola a si que cállate y déjame cargarte. 

Yui: Lo siento mucho…gracias…

Subaru:…Haciéndome trabajar de esta manera…

Subaru: Hasta que regresemos al castillo, callate y agarramé bien. 

Ecstasy 04 ♥ Ecstasy 06

No comments:

Post a Comment

my new website! ♡

Let me start off with saying that I'm grateful if you're reading this. I disappeared from tumblr with almost no explanation a year a...